Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ranch Tortellini

Ranch Tortellini



  • 9 oz cheese filled whole wheat tortellini package
  • 1 oz ranch dressing package
  • 12 oz fat free evaporated milk
  • 1/2 c. reduced fat Parmesan cheese
  • 6 oz frozen sweet peas, thawed
  • 1 tsp garlic salt
  • 2 Tbsp fat free milk


1. Cook tortellini according to package. After the pasta is tender, drain the water and set aside.


2. In a medium saucepan on medium heat, combine fat free evaporated milk, ranch dressing mix, garlic salt, and Parmesan cheese. You will need to constantly stir the mixture, so it won't stick to the pan. Stir until it thickens (about 10 to 15 minutes) and then add the sweet peas and tortellini. Turn down the heat to low and add two tablespoons of milk and let simmer for about 5 minutes. Serve warm.


I need some suggestions. I have pretty much come to an end with my recipes that I planned months ago. I would love to hear back from my followers of some things you would like to see on the blog.  Remember, for you sadistic followers, Brandon HAS TO EAT everything I cook for the blog.  Please help out---samwilliams929@gmail.com

1 comment: