Friday, August 26, 2011

Spinach Pimento Cheese

Spinach Pimento Cheese


  • 8 oz shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 c. fat free cottage cheese
  • 3/4 c. light Miracle Whip
  • 2 oz diced pimentos
  • 1/2 c. frozen chopped spinach, thawed
  • salt and pepper to taste


It's pretty simple; just two steps to this one:

1. Place the chopped spinach in a food processor and cut it up really fine.

2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well blended. Serve with crackers or on your favorite wheat bread.




Brandon has never had pimento cheese, so it was definitely a new experience for the Hubs. Check out his video....




I thought this day would never come but, sadly, I have found something with lots of cheese that Brandon doesn't like.  The world just imploded. 

4 comments:

  1. Did you like it Sam? I'd be interested to try it but Cottage Cheese is synonymous with Satan in my book so I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved it. I know that I am odd, but I love cottage cheese. Cottage cheese is great with Fiber One cereal and/or strawberries and pineapples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and just to update everyone in the blogosphere-I tried this the other day at Sam's house and it was quite good. That Brandon doesn't know what the heck he's talking about.

    ReplyDelete